Schedule an appointment with Katie Freeman, MSW.
Starting in January 2024, community members and their families can sign up for 45-minute sessions, either in-person or on Zoom. Consult with APDA’s Manager of Programs and Community Engagement, Katie Freeman, MSW to discuss your personal journey with Parkinson’s Disease. Consultations with Katie are an opportunity to be seen and heard by a compassionate social worker who can offer advice, reassurance and connections to community.
Katie Freeman, MSW
Why sign up for a session?
- Receive personalized resources and referrals
- Connect to local support groups, exercise classes, and education programs for people with Parkinson’s, their care partners, and family members
- Develop tools for managing the emotions that come from living with Parkinson’s or being a caregiver to a loved one with Parkinson’s
- Get referrals to Parkinson’s care providers and other professionals
- Learn about cognitive fitness and ways to keep your brain healthy and active
Appointments are available on Wednesdays and Fridays. Choose an in-person appointment at the APDA office in Seattle or choose to meet on Zoom.
To schedule an appointment please click HERE