Were you diagnosed with Parkinson’s in the last 5 years? Do you have questions about Medication Management, Dealing with Physical Symptoms of PD, Caring for family with PD, or Building your Healthcare Team?
This 8-week program offers you and your loved ones PD support, education and resources to help you along your PD journey. Conducted in small groups, the format allows for in-depth and personalized discussions.
PRESS is typically held each Spring and Fall. Check back for upcoming dates and times
Click here if you would like to let us know you are interested in a future PRESS.
Session 1: What’s Next After Diagnosis
Session 2: Medication Management of Parkinson’s
Session 3: Importance of Exercise in PD
Session 4: Dealing with Physical Symptoms of PD
Session 5: Impact of Parkinson’s on Daily Coping and Relationships
Session 6: Tips for Daily Living
Session 7: Caring for Others, Caring for Yourself
Session 8: Building your Healthcare Team
• Each group will consist of up to 10-12 participants.
• The group is open to anyone with a diagnosis of PD, diagnosed within the last 5 years and their care partners.
• Participants must commit to the 8 sessions and make every effort to complete the program, engage and share.
• All participants must be screened by the facilitator to participate.
• Each session will be 1.5 hours each week for 8 weeks via Zoom.
Call our office at 636-778-3377 or click here to fill out an online form and we will call you.