The Iowa APDA staff are ready to respond to the particular needs of persons affected by Parkinson’s disease and their care partners through education, referral, support and public awareness programs.
Services and Support:
- Ask questions and request information and materials regarding Parkinson’s disease treatment, therapies and research.
- Get referrals to support groups in your area.
- Connect with PD exercise classes across the state.
- Gain assistance with referrals for Retirement Communities, Assisted Livings, and Nursing Facilities.
- Get referrals to Parkinson’s specialists in the state.
- Request FREE information about Parkinson’s disease, treatments and therapies.
- Request information about upcoming events, symposiums and conferences.
Medical Director: Dr. Lynn K. Struck
Iowa APDA Program Coordinator: Susan Callison
Address: Due to COVID-19 our office is currently closed and staff are working remotely. Our new mailing address is: PO BOX 643 Ankeny, Iowa 50021