The Midwest Parkinson Congress is an educational Event with esteemed industry professionals discussing the latest information, as well as a resource fair, all to help you live your best life.
The 2022 Midwest Parkinson Congress was held on April 7th. Watch the first session with Keynote Speaker, Tim Hague, Sr. below.
ARCHIVED MIDWEST PARKINSON CONGRESS
2021 Midwest Parkinson Congress – April 8 & 9, 2021
- Heather Kennedy|Kathleen Kiddo – Courageous Parkinsons, Dr. Joel Perlmutter – The Latest in PD Research, Johanna Hartlein – Speak Up! How to talk to your healthcare team
- Stephanie Martinez – Estate Planning Basics
- Michael Mercury – Depression and Anxiety in PD, Tiffany Turner – Voice and Swallowing Muscle, Dr. Lynda Nwaboubi – State of PD Care in African Americans with PD
- Dr. Kevin Klos – Common Myths & Misconceptions that may sidetrack caregiving
2020 Midwest Parkinson Congress – August 13 & 14, 2020
2019 Midwest Parkinson Congress – March 14, 2019
- Bob Cunningham – Assistive Technology for PD
- Johanna Hartlein – The Ins and Outs of PD Medication
- Dr. Rebecca Gilbert- Not Your Grandmother’s Disease: What Does Being Diagnosed with PD Mean Today?
- Dr. Meghan Campbell- Cognitive Decline with Parkinson’s Disease
- Dr. Joel Perlmutter- Defining Dystonia and Treatment
- Christine Alsop, JD- Planning for the Future
- Dr. Brad Racette- Understanding the Mysteries of PD One Terabyte at a Time