Financial Support for People living with Parkinson’s in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Alaska
The APDA Northwest Chapter is pleased to offer a Financial Support Program which provides financial assistance to people with Parkinson’s disease (PD) and their families who reside in the states Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Alaska. Approved applicants will be eligible for up to $400 once per calendar year (January-December). Funds may be used for programs, services, and activities designed to improve quality of life.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and applicants will be notified within sixty (60) days of receipt. Awards are made on a first-come basis and are based on the availability of funds. The program is subject to change and/or discontinuation with limited notice.
To qualify for this Financial Support Program, the applicant will:
- Complete and submit the below application.
- Attest to having a diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease or Parkinsonism.
- Understand this program is intended to support people with Parkinson’s disease or Parkinsonism who are in need of financial assistance.
- Reside within Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Alaska
- Reside in the community, not in a rehabilitation center or long-term care, or skilled nursing facility.
Please call 206-695-2905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you have any issues with submitting the application.