Iowa Statewide Services
There are several wonderful Iowa organizations that serve people with disabilities and older Iowans. Please see the list below for suggested organizations that may fit your specific needs:
- Easter Seals Rural Solutions offers home modification consultations for rural families.
- Habitat for Humanity: Rock the Block Program offers home modifications for interior and exterior projects to help with critical health, life and safety issues, or code violations.
- Iowa Area Agencies of Aging provide older Iowans with access to a variety of services – find your local agency to learn more.
- LifeLong Links is Iowa’s Aging and Disability Resource Center – services for Iowans with disabilities ages 18+.
- On With Life provides a comprehensive rehabilitation program that can help at any stage of Parkinson’s Disease. They are well known for their experience in LSVT Big and Loud therapy. This unique neuro-based program includes physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy and is covered by insurance.
- Unity Point Outpatient Therapy Clinic is now offering LSVT Big and Loud Therapy. This therapy program is covered by insurance and includes physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy.
- Iowa Senior Planning: Iowa Senior Planning specializes in navigating the Medicaid world and can assist with Medicaid eligibility questions and overall senior planning.
- Senior Health Insurance Information Program is a free, confidential service of the State of Iowa that helps Iowans make informed decisions about Medicare and other health coverage.