- January 11, 2017 - American Parkinson Disease Association Launches Online Parkinson's Awareness Training Program for First Responders and General Public
- October 16, 2016 - Leslie Chambers, President & CEO of APDA to be Honored by UMASS Amherst School of Public HEalth & Sciences
- August 3, 2016- The American Parkinson Disease Association Awards $1.6 Million in Research Grants. Prestigious Cotzias Fellowship Awarded.
- July 6, 2016- APDA and The Parkisnon's Foundation® Announce Grant Funding to Cultivate Future Scientific Leaders - Expanding Opportunities for Emerging Parkinson's Scientists
- June 8, 2016- University of Pittsburgh Researchers Find Key to Parkinson's Disease Neurodegeneration
- May 26, 2016- The APDA Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) Meets to Determine 2016-2017 Research Funding
- April 6, 2016 - NY State declares April as Parkinson's Disease Awareness Month
- March 22, 2016 - APDA Launches Campaign for Parkinson's Awareness Month this April
- February 29, 2016 - Parkinson Disease Spotlight On Clinical Trials- What You Need To Know- APDA Launches In person Educational Programs In 6 Major Cities
- February 25, 2016 - Nationwide Movement to Help End Parkinson's Disease: 2016 APDA Optimism Walk Series Launches to Raise Critical Funds & Awareness
- February 3, 2016 - APDA Announces New Chairman and Honors Past Leaders
- January 29, 2016 - The American Parkinson Disease Association Establishes Research Fund to Commemorate the Dedicated Service of Joel M. Gerstel
- January 15, 2016 - APDA Partners with BioMech to Raise Funds and Get Golfers With PD Back into the Swing
- November 23, 2015 - Spotlight on Parkinson's Disease Treatments - Web/Teleconference
- October 15, 2015 - Parkinson's Disease Foundation and American Parkinson Disease Association Announce Collaboration to Cultivate Future Scientific Leaders
- September 30, 2015 - APDA announces call for applications for the prestigious George C. Coztias, MD, Memorial Fellowship to be awarded in the 2016-17 academic year
- July 23, 2015 - APDA Awards $1.3 Million in Research Grants & Continues to Lead the Way to Ease the Burden - Find the Cure for Parkinson's disease
- June 3, 2015 - American Parkinson Disease Association Is Proud To Join Parkinson's Action Network's Unified Partners Program
- May 30, 2015 - APDA's Scientific Advisory Board Meets to Determine 2015-16 Research Funding
- March 31, 2015 - Join APDA to commemorate April - Parkinson's Awareness Month
- March 27, 2015 - Thousands will walk hundreds of miles in more than 20 U.S. cities
- February 20, 2015 - Financial Reimbursements for Parkinson Medications
- January 12, 2015 - New Parkinson's disease treatments
- January 12, 2015 - APDA Appoints New VP of Programs and Services
December 16, 2014 – The Parkinson's Disease Public Awareness and Education Act (A-2576) was signed into law by New Jersey State Governor Chris Christie, December 11, 2014.
- October 23, 2014 - From Parkinson's Researcher to Parkinson's Patient - Generously giving back to support the American Parkinson Disease Association
- October 14, 2014 - American Parkinson Disease Association call for applicants for prestigious George C. Cotzias Memorial Fellowship to be awarded in 2015-2016.
- September 30, 2014 - The American Parkinson Disease Association Awards $1.1 million in Research Grants and Continues to Lead the Way to Ease the Burden – Find the Cure for Parkinson's Disease
September 3, 2014 - The American Parkinson Disease Association to launch New Public Service Awareness Campaign, Live with Optimism, to help Ease the Burden - Find the Cure
July 10, 2014 - Calling all Paddlers! Participate in the Inaugural Paddle for Parkinson's on July 26 to help raise critical funds to end Parkinson's disease.
- June 10, 2014 - Father's Day 2014 Participate In One of The Biggest And Best Running Events In The United States. Support the American Parkinson Disease Association Connecticut Chapter by taking part in The Branford Road Race this Father's Day, Sunday, June 15.
- May 22, 2014-Warwick, RI – Congratulations to Bob and Becky Preston on the successful return of the second “Optimism Can Take You Anywhere Tour."
- April 24, 2014 - Dr. Allan Perel, Chief of Neurology at RUMC, and Leslie Chambers, President and CEO of APDA, to lead lecture on April 28, 2014. Richmond University Medical Center and the American Parkinson Disease Association mark Parkinson's Disease Awareness Month by educating hospital's medical residents about this disease affecting more than 1 million people.
March 10, 2014 - Thousands of volunteers will walk hundreds of miles in more than 25 U.S. cities to raise awareness and funds to Ease the Burden – Find the Cure for Parkinson's disease
- January 27, 2014 - A True Love Story Helps to Ease the Burden - Find the Cure for Parkinson's Disease
October 3, 2013 - Airborne Ranger-turned-writer Takes On a New Battle
October 3, 2013 - Optimism Can Take You Anywhere Tour
- June, 2013 - American Parkinson Disease Association Awards More Than $1.1 Million to Research